‘Small’ Interview Project
As a part of the Canberra 100 Celebrations, I decided to look at Canberra business leaders or people of influence and provide them an opportunity to participate in my ‘small’ Interview Project. With an initial goal of completing in 2013, the project has moved into 2014 and the journey continues.
It was, I felt a great opportunity to capture the thoughts and learning’s from the participants around a common set of questions and to help promote Canberra business.
In this series of short interviews I asked all participants the following questions (with some slight variation for persons of influence vs. business owners).
The discussion points will be:
* Briefly give me your answer to ‘what you do?’
* What was the reason for you going into business?
* If you had your time over again what would you change?
* What is your biggest challenge in business?
* How do you balance working on vs in your business?
* What advice would you have for potential or existing newcomers to business?
All Interview posts were published on this site and You Tube.
Check out the playlist of stories, to learn more about local Canberra businesses.