Business Tips Book
TEN MOST COMMONLY OVERLOOKED BUSINESS AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES THAT MAY HOLD YOUR BUSINESS BACK
In his first published book, Tony Ozanne a successful Canberra based Business Coach shares ten most common opportunities for business owners that may in fact be holding their chance for success back!
About this book.
After 25 years corporate experience at a global franchise organisation, Tony took the plunge and went into business for himself as a Business Coach to share the knowledge he learnt in the corporate world.
This ‘boy from the country’ progressed to an international role supporting numerous countries in the Middle East and had a sales accountability of over $US700 million. The importance of systems, process, structure, people and accountability were early learnt corporate traits, which soon became clearly observed as a gap in the business work during his role as a Coach.
This book may be written in layman’s terms and language, but the message focuses on the most common areas that small businesses have deficiencies in, based on experiences as a Business Coach.
The book’s chapters include:
- How to Organise Your Office for Success
- Systemising Your Business and Developing Effective Processes
- Profits through Building A TEAM
- Define Your Target Market
- Use Scripts to Increase Sales Immediately
- Profiting from Internet marketing…plus four more great tips to help you and your business succeed.